Water is so beneficial in so many ways! The majority of your blood and every cell in your body is composed of water and therefore you need a lot of it to function properly. The amount of water each person “has to” drink per day is very individual, but if you drink at least 2-3 liters per day you can never go wrong (this would be 4-6 bottles in EQUA language). There are many calculations on how much you should drink, but the best suggestion we can give you is - listen to what your body says and needs.
We’ve also heard some comments on how un-tasty water can be, but we have a cool solution how to make it all yummy - add a squirt of lemon, a squeeze of lime, a few sprigs of fresh mint, a cucumber or orange slice or just whatever spice gets you to drink it up. Besides, it puts you in a good mood and saves you money (a lot of money!), it has a lot of benefits for your health too and you're very welcome to read them below!
Cheers to your good health and to a lot of finished EQUA bottles during the day! ;)
- Increases Energy – Since your brain consists mostly of water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
- Promotes Weight Loss – Removes fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
- Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
- Boosts Immune System– A water lover is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and cancer.
- Natural Headache Remedy– Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!), which are commonly caused by dehydration.